cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,570 REPLIES 3,570

Bob806
Explorer III
Explorer III
[img][/img]

vic789
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like a great places to visit for my next trip ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the info

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
NICE
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

SpknTC
Explorer
Explorer

Lake Havasu, AZ.

Kingman, AZ.

Pasco, WA.
Ford F450 6.7L PSD DRW 4X4
Arctic Fox 865

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
cannesdo,
AWESOME
Brenda and Bill
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.

cannesdo
Explorer
Explorer
GREGORYJ wrote:
Devil's Garden Campground in Arches National Park, site 13, Sept, 2018.

Can I ask what kind of awning/color that is? That's the color I'm looking for. Thanks!

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
TwistedGray
NICE
Brenda and Bill

TwistedGray
Explorer
Explorer
With all the state, regional, and national parks are closed to overnight stays I found a BLM spot somewhat nearby. Williams Hill (San Ardo, CA).

The road becomes dirt for the last 10ish miles or so, and I was happy to find it in pretty great condition all things considered.

They have something like 5-7 developed spots with picnic tables, fire rings, and overhead canopies, but there are also about a dozen large open areas that you can camp, too (without the tables, ring, ...). We ended up right outside the main developed area in a nice level spot. I didn't use the makeshift fire ring you can see in the photo due to the pines nearby and the ground being littered in pine needles. I don't need that in my life...

The cat did well on the trip mostly sleeping in his cubby until we arrived.

Nice sunsets on top of the mountain (crispy 40F at night).

Can't complain about waking up to this view.

Ousizems
Explorer
Explorer
GREGORYJ wrote:
Bismarck Lake Campground in the Black Hills National Forest just at the west entrance to Custer State Park in May 2019, site 22.

Awesome place! We also have been there.. but didn't make pics ๐Ÿ˜ž

GREGORYJ
Explorer
Explorer
Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, Canada, Berry Hill Campground, site 65 Sept 2019.
This is one of the nicest campgrounds we've stayed in. It not only had large,well treed private sites, it had an amazing common area outdoor kitchen with 2 wood burning cook stoves(firewood provided), a stainless steel counter sink with running hot/cold water, well covered by a large roof, bright night lighting and is a Wifi hotspot.
First class washrooms and showers were just around the corner.

Ellen & Greg
08 National Dolphin DL-35Ci, Kelderman Air Ride, Rear Trac Bar
Workhorse W22, RoadMaster Rear Sway Bar, Towing 08 Smart Car

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, the WEST. Thanks for sharing.
Brenda and Bill

rerod
Explorer
Explorer
PalmTree wrote:

One of the best places to record AUDIO STORIES is when we dry camp - the only background noises are the birds. LISTEN to our 3-min camping story. Haven't all of these things happened to us at some point?

Love it!
12 valve ram

GREGORYJ
Explorer
Explorer
Bismarck Lake Campground in the Black Hills National Forest just at the west entrance to Custer State Park in May 2019, site 22.

Ellen & Greg

GREGORYJ
Explorer
Explorer
Cedar Pass Campground in Badlands National Park, SD. May 2019.

Ellen & Greg