Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3098  
Prev  |  Next
Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/22/19 06:27am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Dale glad Terry is doing better. Sounds as if you have been getting plenty of exercise with all the moving. Hope that goes well for you.

Today I go see the anesthesiologist so he can get his ducks in a row. Then I come home and start counting down the days until Tuesday.

Sue just left with the girls for their morning walk. I need to get moving so I will close by wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/22/19 07:44am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Toolguy5 wrote:

We will get some relief from the heat for the next few days. It will feel like fall. In the low to mid 70's.

We will be taking the 5th wheel to my nieces property over Labor Day weekend. They have water and electric there. Several family members bring the campers out to relax and have fun.

Have fun and enjoy the cool weather. I hope Sue and I will be able to travel soon,

DOTLDaddy

Camp Canine, STL County, MO.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/22/19 07:52am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Scottiemom wrote:

Dale

Hi Dale, This is Garland. I know how you feel cleaning out a parent's house. It is physically tiring, but most of all-very hard emotionally.
I am an only child and Walter was my rock along with a co-worker from my office to help me with my parents house in the 90's.
Glad to hear you are on the last leg of cleaning. Please take care and let us know of your progress whatever you decide to do.

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 6 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/23/19 09:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Only got a 1/100th of a inch of rain yesterday. It has rained everyday for the past 10+ days. My grass is so high I can barely see my two little ones in the back yard. I am hoping to get the yard mowed today when I get home from work but we have a 50% chance of afternoon storms again today and 60-70% chance of rain this weekend. The dogs aren't happy with me. Hopefully I can get home from work before the rain starts.

Burch

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
4 fur kids (Murphy, Monty, Lola and Pinto)

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/23/19 09:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We've had really weird weather patterns this summer too. So much rain in April and May that the farmers couldn't plant their fields. Then NO rain in June and July and the yards were all turning brown. We got about 3" in the last week so everything is greening up.

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee (10 year old Terrier of some sort), Sasha 2 yr old Golden
Kaiya at the Rainbow Bridge
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/23/19 04:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It's been a good day today. We had a small rain shower that cooled things off and by Saturday we will have a high in the mid 70's. I am so excited about getting this surgery over so Sue and I can get back to camping. I feel as if the summer has been stolen from us, but of the good side Things will be back to normal is just a few weeks.

I typed a post this morning and when I went to post it to the forum it got dumped so I said the heck with it and just went to the bathroom and took my shower and dressed to face the day. Okay I am going to close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/24/19 06:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My dogs are happy again! Finally had a day with no rain. I was able to get the yard mowed but I need to finish up the trimming today. We are going over to my storage garage this morning to get some food put in the fridge and get the bed made. We haven't had a trip in the motor home since the 4th of July holiday and we are excited about our Tarpon Springs trip next week. We have a place right on the water.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Burch

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/24/19 08:07am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MetalGator wrote:

My dogs are happy again! Finally had a day with no rain. I was able to get the yard mowed but I need to finish up the trimming today. We are going over to my storage garage this morning to get some food put in the fridge and get the bed made. We haven't had a trip in the motor home since the 4th of July holiday and we are excited about our Tarpon Springs trip next week. We have a place right on the water.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Burch

Have a good trip and enjoy your time camping with family.

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/24/19 07:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Today's high was 75 and right now it's 69 degrees. Low tonight 65

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/25/19 06:26am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. It was 64 degrees this morning when we got up and the high today will be in the mid to upper 70's. I hope everyone is okay and I wish you a blessed day. Be sure to give he fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3098  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS