Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3099  
Prev  |  Next
Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 07/13/19 05:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

SGTJOE wrote:

Just a few more days Richard and I'm praying everything goes good for you on Monday.

We are as well

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/14/19 12:09pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi everyone. Tried to post earlier this morning and got dumped. so I am back again. It's been a slow Sunday. Sue went to church this morning while I held the house down. Sometime this morning lightening hit very close to the house. Suzie came and got into bed with us looking for comfort. Heck I was just as shook up and she was.

Counting the hours now until I can get the catheter out. WE have to leave at the crack of dawn to make the appointed time. I guess that is a good thing as I can get it over with and have the rest of the day to try and catch up on things.

Sue and I haven't been able to go any where since April. We were planning on the trip to Michigan and Ohio as our summer adventure and that got train wrecked. I may not be out of the woods with the prostate thing so we will have to wait and see what happens after the catheter come out.

Dan looks as if you and Patty are enjoying Tennessee. When you go to Nashville and if you make it to music row. that is where I worked with GRT records back in the 70's. The studio we used was Music City located close to the Hall of Fame Hotel.

I hope all is well with everyone and you are having a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/15/19 04:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Be sure to remember Charlotte and Charles in your prayers as Charlotte goes into surgery this morning. Also remember me as I go to the doctor to have the catheter removed. Got to go so I will close wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Scottiemom

South Dakota/Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 07/15/19 05:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Prayers for Charlotte and Charles. And for you, Richard. Hope all goes well for everyone today.

Terry seems to be slowly recovering from his bout with Entresto. His kidneys are functioning again and the doctor gave him another pill to make the lasix work better. From Thursday to Sunday he lost 5 pounds of water weight which is great. He has a cardiology appointment on Wednesday, so we will see what the doctor thinks. He's still uncomfortable but not as much as he was. Hard to get in/out of a car.

Dale

Dale Pace
Wife to Terry (Teacher's Pet)
2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40'(Phaeton Place)
2014 Ford Flex
2004 R-Vision Trail-lite 213 (MinnieMee)
Fulltiming since 2005

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/
Where are we?

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/15/19 05:20pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Today was not a good day. The catheter came out, two hours later it was back in. There was a problem with the first one so had to go back later for a repair. Told me to come back in a week.

cimac

Dayton, Texas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/15/19 05:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Charlotte's surgery went extremely well. They were able to use 5 small cuts with robotic tools. She will be on a liquid diet for at least 10 days which will be hard, I think I would starve. She says it's a good time to loose weight. I am going home tonight to take care of dogs and if things continue this well I can bring her home tomorrow afternoon.

Richard, pray things went well for you and Dale, we will pray for Terry's recovery.

2013 Ford F350 PS CrewCab 4wd Dually
2011 Mobile Suites 36' RSSB3

Charles and Charlotte
Pet Crew: Guy 8 and Daisy 7. (All Rescues)
Rainbow Bridge: Bear 10, Raisins 11, Cookie 15, Bubba 11 , Oreo 16, Princess 13

Scottiemom

South Dakota/Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 07/16/19 05:27am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thankful for Charlotte's surgery going well.

Dale

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/16/19 06:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Charles so glad that Charlotte's surgery went well. I don't know what is in store for me. I had to go back to the doctor's office and have the catheter put back in. My next appointment is July 26th. I guess we will talk about surgery.

But anyway, it is what it is and I just have to face the music. Sue is doing well and I thank God for her, what a blessing. So I guess for now I am stuck in he house as I walk around with the catheter bag hanging on to my leg.

I hope all is well with everyone and I wish Charlotte a speedy recovery. Charles I know you will be a good caretaker for her. Okay I am going to close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/16/19 09:36am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Richard, so sorry you're going through this. I'm sure they will be able to find a permanent solution.

Charles, we're also happy Charlotte is doing well. Our Brother in law had surgery and radiation on a tumor in his jaw/salivary gland. He couldn't eat and swallow well and got "hooked" on milkshakes. He's back to normal now but he has to stop for a shake at every Dairy Queen he passes. [emoticon]

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee (10 year old Terrier of some sort), Sasha 2 yr old Golden
Kaiya at the Rainbow Bridge
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

DOTLDaddy

Camp Canine, STL County, MO.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/17/19 07:21am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hooray Charlotte! [emoticon]

Richard, we certainly hope they can get you fixed up asap! I have never had a catheter, so I can only imagine your discomfort. [emoticon]

Terry, we hope you continue to improve.

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 6 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3099  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS