since ‎Sep-12-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 377 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Getting ready for replacement tires for the fiver. Michelintires sidewalls prematurely failed according to Americas tires. Due to health issues could not get 3 back to them for replacements. Theyreplaced one under their warranty. Now looking for new ...
I just re-did most of my fifth wheel caulking. It went fairly easy. took some time for sure. I was just wondering what everyone else is using. I have been using Geocel caulk but after I am done it still feels slightly tacky. I live in the desert and ...
I know this may sound like a dumb question but does anyone know of a way to save a open tube of dicor sealant without the plastic tube harding up. I only need a patial amount and don't want to waste another tube. I tried sealing it like you do with t...
I was wondering if anyone has put a mini split a.c. in their fiver or trailer and if so how do they like it and how does it work especially if you have 2 rooms like a fifth wheel. I have seen a lot of you tube videos but never heard first hand from a...
I was recently scrolling you tube for info on A.C. easy starts and came across easy startup plug in version. It was pretty interestingthat it is a plug in at the post and is blue tooth so you canwatch what is going on and is also a surge protector an...