since ‎Dec-26-2000
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,456 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I never use it for camping anymore and I only keep it cuz of my crappy power company. It will run the frig but the furnace is too fussy. Is there a device that will make it pure sine wave and will it then run the furnace? Next ?… are all pure sine wa...
I did a search and it's mostly Greek... to me. I'd like to know the key points for, hopefully, a straight across lead/acid to lithium conversion. My old Flow-Rite watering system just overflowed 2 cells (GRRRR) and I'm thinking this might be the time...
This happened Sunday at about 1 PM. We were on SB I-25 just north of the Spanish Peaks and the crosswind from the west was as strong as I’ve ever been in. There were RVs of every sort stopped under all the bridges and on all the ramps. I never had w...
Are all the 2012 OEM alloy dually wheels interchangeable or is there a different wheel for each position... inner rear, outer rear and front? I have 22" custom wheels on my new 2012 dually TV project and each side has 3 different wheels and I want to...
I usually built my own 5er friendly beds but I won't have time for that, this time. I'm picking up a new to me truck at Cave Creek next Saturday and I'd like to have it upfitted before going to Az.in December.I've been shopping for g neck flatbeds an...