since ‎Sep-08-2003
‎Dec-17-2023

My Activity

• 5,034 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 9 Likes received

User Activity

Shortening the entry door grab handle is a popular mod for Arctic Fox / Wolf Creek owners that have the Fox Landing. The handle gets in the way and kind of blocks easy access to the door with a Fox Landing. Until I shortened my grab handle, I never...
I installed new insert at the roof when the old insert was brittle and falling out. 6+ years of sun made it do that. I use sealant a the very ends and also in each screw hole. I also upgraded to stainless steel screws.Here's a few videos I did on ...
Jack was in the way of being able to fully open the tailgate.The brand / model jack I have accommodates rotating the jack head to make more space for the tailgate.Here's how I did the project
Last night I replaced the CH751 lock on the water fill hatch with a lock that matches my entry door and other compartment locks, which were replaced in previous upgrades. One less key to mess with!WOOHOO!!!There's also a thumb turn style lock availa...
I added an small license plate style light for lighting up the area just inside the door. It could serve as a night light, or more importantly, lighting up the inside when going in to grab something and I don't need all the lights on. I got this i...