since ‎Dec-03-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 591 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Howdy!I’m having problems with my Verizon 7730L jet pack. My considering replacing it with a 8800L. I have read there were problems with it when it first came out. Can any one advise if these problems have been solved? Thanks.“Happy Trails”Chiefneon
Howdy!We've been using a VuQube 1000 for our satellite. The last couple of times I tried to set it up I could not get it to pan right of center. Was advised a problem with the gears. Well a trip to a Camping World and we now have a new Winegard G2 s...
Howdy!We fulltime and for years have used a Sewer Solution when we have FHU's. We are waiting on delivery of our new Toy Hauler which has two 3" sewer connection (3" sewer/gray water & 3" second gray water tank). I would like to contuine to use the S...
Howdy!We are fulltimers and are considering moving to a Toy Hauler. The two THers that we looked at on the internet that we like that have the same floor plan are the Cyclone 4000 Elite and the Voltage 3970. I have looked at the forums for both of th...