since ‎Sep-06-2003
‎Dec-27-2023

My Activity

• 370 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Goodyear Endurance tires just turned 5 years old. Some sources say tires age out at 5 and others say 6. The price of these tires has gone up 50% since I bought them. I’d love to squeeze another year out of them but not if it’s too risky. Thoughts...
I bought this 5th wheel 6 years ago. It had a roof repair using just Dicor along the edge of the roof which has been water-tight for the 6 years I have owned it. The previous owner must have dragged the trailer along a tree branch or other object. It...
My Carefree electric awning is delaminating at the very top. I am sure this is due to sun exposure while stored/rolled up because it's perfect below about the first foot or so - and the awning has no sort of weather guard. It's just rolled up materia...
My Arctic Fox has (2) 40lb propane tanks that are now 12 years old and, although I haven't tried refilling after their 12th birthday, I'm fairly certain I'll be turned away. My understanding is that I can have them inspected/re-certified for another ...
I have an 18’ power awning. I believe it to be a Carefree of Colorado product (so says a label on the spool). The two layer fabric is breaking down within the first foot or two from the trailer. The top layer is peeling off where it is exposed to t...