since ‎Nov-18-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,736 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2018 Ford Explorer 3.5L 6 speed transmission. Not twin turbo model. Our non towing highway mileage is 20. Towing our 3,5oo pound hybrid mileage drops to 11. Our previous tow vehicle, a Kia Sedona, got 14 and had a bigger motor and five speed tran...
First long trip with our new to us 2018 Ford Explorer with factory tow package. I easily installed my Prodigy brake controller. On our first long trip we noticed trailer batteries are not charging while we drive. There is no power on the ever hot ...
I am tired of fighting with my Camco white water hose. This time of year it is like wrestling a Bowa Constrictor to get it put away. Why do I do this? Anyone know of an easy coiling fresh water hose that won't break the bank. I saw one on a compa...
I am installing my old class 3 adjustable heighth hitch on my new to me Ford Explorer with factory receiver. On the lowest setting my ball is still 2-3 inch's taller than my trailer hitch is when trailer is level. This is unhooked. Do you think my...
Can anyone reccomend a good trip/route planning app that might include camp grounds & RV resorts along the way?