since ‎Sep-05-2003
‎Feb-26-2024

My Activity

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 34 Likes given
  • 25 Likes received

User Activity

I remember following a thread years ago on RV.net about what stuff folks haul in their truck bed while towing their TT. It was kind of interesting to read the array of things, toys, tools, and stuff. There were even a few who towed with nothing in th...
We picked up just shy of 12" of snow yesterday. Between following the snowblower around and shoveling, I puttzed around and built now pads for the stabilizers and tongue jack. Bored, daytime TV stinks, so why not? Used scrap 2"x6" boards. Stabilizer ...
We are looking at spending 7-9 days this summer on a trip to South Dakota (2-3 days total travel, we are based out of eastern Iowa). Would love to hear your thoughts on must-see places and recommendations for campgrounds (would like to stick with ful...
Home is eastern Iowa and it looks like freezing temps are soon to be a regular affair for us very soon. RV is all put away for this season and I am already itching to get plans nailed down for 2024.
We just attended the Backbone Bluegrass Festival in Strawberry Point, Iowa. Festival is held on private land just outside Backbone State Park (Strawberry Point, IA). Runs Fri-Sun on the last full weekend of every July. Good entertainment, groups play...