since ‎Sep-05-2003
‎Jan-17-2024

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2018 KZ C201QB. It has a small slide-out which contains the jack knife sofa. This sofa doubles as the dinette when the heavy, bulky, too tall table is placed in front of it. Also the is not any thing to hold the arm cushions in place, i....
Hi,I was wondering if anyone on the forum has used the Techamor Y201 gas leak detector? If so, what was your experience with it?If not, what units have you tried and recommend?Thanks!
Hi,Was not sure where to post this, but here it is.We are in a small travel trailer again, but not crying there. We have used the same method of storing plates and dishes in all campers we have owned. But for some reason, I am not happy with it any...
I did a search, but did not find the info I was looking for. Over the years, since 1990, I have Tekonsha brake controllers. I started with the voyager, then to the prodigy once I moved to the 5th wheel. Never had any trouble out of them. When I u...
I took delivery on a 2018 KZ Connect travel trailer last fall. The unit came with a Solera Smart Arm system. After not truly figuring it out, I looked it up on line for the manual. I found the installation manual, operators manual, upgrades, etc. ...