since ‎Sep-03-2003
‎Mar-18-2024

My Activity

• 3,299 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 19 Likes received

User Activity

The rubber is starting to degrade on my wipers.Has anybody replaced theirs? I'm trying to figure out what size to get. My rig is a 2011 Voltage 3950.
I reported a couple of months ago that the problem appeared to be fixed. It worked great for 10? weeks.Yesterday, I hooked up the 5er and moved it 8 feet then back to level it. Now the water heater works neither on electric or propane. Coincidence?La...
My toy hauler was stored over the summer. When I hooked it up for snowbirding in December, the a/c's both cooled fine but both vibrated as soon as the fans started. The main a/c stopped doing it after a while but the one in the bedroom seems worse (o...
I don't visit here much anymore because of the difficulty using the site and lack of content but when I do, I often try to comment on a post and find that it doesn't work because I'm auto logged out. Then it's a pain to back up, log in and try my com...
A couple of nights ago DW and I slept through fire engines and police 4 rows over from us. The next day we went over there to view the damage. I have a photo but I'm not going to post it - too soon.The owner and the dog got out OK.The 5er is destroye...
Likes given to