since ‎Sep-03-2003
‎Apr-24-2024

My Activity

• 3,311 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 24 Likes received

User Activity

I mistakenly made this post on an old thread in the motorhome group where it wasn't getting any traction so here it is again.Our Norcold 1210 went toes up today. DW smelled ammonia yesterday (I didn't). I suspect that means the cooling unit has faile...
The rubber is starting to degrade on my wipers.Has anybody replaced theirs? I'm trying to figure out what size to get. My rig is a 2011 Voltage 3950.
I reported a couple of months ago that the problem appeared to be fixed. It worked great for 10? weeks.Yesterday, I hooked up the 5er and moved it 8 feet then back to level it. Now the water heater works neither on electric or propane. Coincidence?La...
My toy hauler was stored over the summer. When I hooked it up for snowbirding in December, the a/c's both cooled fine but both vibrated as soon as the fans started. The main a/c stopped doing it after a while but the one in the bedroom seems worse (o...
I don't visit here much anymore because of the difficulty using the site and lack of content but when I do, I often try to comment on a post and find that it doesn't work because I'm auto logged out. Then it's a pain to back up, log in and try my com...
Likes given to