since ‎Sep-01-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 150 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning an RV trip to Washington State Mount Rainier National Park in mid September for a week plus. I have a 34 foot 5th wheel and would like to have hook-ups, at least water and electricity, with a dump station in campground. Need 50 feet for the...
Anyone stay around this remote eastern, Oregon area with a RV? Any recommendation were to stay and to have water and electricity?
Planning RV trip mid September. Like to have full hook-up if possible.Hoping to stay near the Santa Fe area for 4 to 5 nights. But Santa Fe Skies RV Park is Blacked out in mid Sept for three week. I heard Taos is a quieter town. Trying not to have to...
The wife and I would like to go over to Malheur National Wildlife Refuge out of Burns, Oregon in the first couple of weeks in May. Like to see the birds. Not many places for a 34 foot 5th wheel around the area that I know of. There is Narrows R...
Here is want I wrote to the Harvest Host for a reply.At first glance I had great hope of becoming a member. I am looking for sites that are rural, quiet, farm, country sitting and forest sittings. I am retired and have a top of the line Mobile Sui...