since ‎Oct-28-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 79 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know I'm asking a lot. We are looking for suggestions on a RV park in South Florida for next winter. We love the keys, but its just to pricey now and hard to get into. Looking for warm weather and lots of activities. It would be great if close t...
We are going to need to leave our 5ver and truck for 4 to 5 months in storage or at a campground near Miami airport from mid Jan to mid Jun. We don't mind traveling up to 100 miles from where we leave it to the airport. Any suggestions would be appr...
I heard there is an issue today with galaxy phones being able to turn on the hotspot.  I get the message your plan doesn't support mobile tethering.  Att tells me all is OK, but another forum said there is an issue.  Any thoughts?I use the hotspot al...
Morning all, Ok, we are going to be off the grid with no phone service for a couple months in another country. We will have access to wifi periodically. Any suggestions on how to receive and send texts. Example. If we charge something, sometimes ...
We are planning a 3 month RV Adventure in New Zealand. Just curious if anyone has done this. If so, any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Safe Travels Kids