since ‎Oct-18-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 220 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A tornado that was spun off as Hurricane Dorian approached the area, hit the Holiday Trav-l park. I saw the photos and it is a wreck. a lot of rvs were flipped over, along with mobile homes.
I would like to know if anyone is using CBD oil for anxiety in their dog. There is a vet, Dr. Michael Fox, that has a column in our Sunday paper that suggested it. I talked to my vet and they do offer it. In fact her mother is using it for her dog an...
Looking at going to Boston in the mid September/October time frame. Is the area easy to drive? Big question, how about parking? Is it pet friendly? Our 2 pets are small and would be in stroller. Any advice would be appreciated. Jan
Our 40th anniversary is first of May. We love Maine, however we usually go mid September to end of their season in October. Never been in May. Would we find most things open? I looked online and have found some campgrounds open but wondered about oth...
With the hurricanes we have had, I just need to get this off my chest. Protect the sand dunes. They are there for a reason. Thank you.