since ‎Aug-25-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're prior owners of a Grand Design fifth wheel and in the process of purchasing a 2008 Winnebago Sightseer M34. Wondering if anyone might have specific recommendations for a new 2008 Winnebago owner? I'm sure we'll have specific questions after we...
Just purchased a new Grand Design Reflection that has nitro filled tires. We didn't have nitro in our previous FW so we're wondering if anyone has had experience using nitro in theirs. Does the pressure stay consistent enough that you don't have to...
When searching websites for RV locations I have to select west coast or east coast and I'm wondering if there's a difference in their construction from the factory. It appears some models are not available from dealers in both areas. Does anyone kno...
We just sold our Carriage Cameo with the intent of downsizing a bit. Anyone know which FWs would be a mid profile besides Cougar?
I'm looking for up-to-date info on traveling Hwy 299 (Redding to Arcata). We don't mind curves and steep climbs as long as it's feasible with our 37' fifth wheel and the scenery is worth the drive. Any thoughts?