since ‎Aug-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,267 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m finding this DIY Forum is the best source of good and interesting information,We have 1998 Rig so it lacks many of the Up to date features . Regardless this Motorhome will be the last one and as such I’m always on the lookout for DIY improvemen...
Well since we are not going anywhere due to Covid 19 I finally got around to examining the Rollers under out Slide!As I suspected they were not in great shape this being a rig that’s Old enough to Vote!After consulting with the Newmar ....Newpar cat...
Any recent visitors to Mr Morro , Playa Las Glorias?Have heard conflicting information. Are they open For Business today Yes or No!
So we arrived at the Nogales Mariposa border crossing on Wednesday morning after spending a night in Tucson!There was absolutely nobody paying any attention to the three of Us as we drove slowly through the Border area! We all had our passports ,Visi...
This just received from Tom and Tanni please share that Hwy 200 from Bahia Azul to 2 mi on the other side of the La Manz entrance is under major construction. Guess it will eventually go all the way to Melaque. Anyway, the entrance to Boca is really ...