since ‎Aug-22-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,260 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Since we don't have enough threads on this already:I decided to make one, the goal was to reduce wind noise which was more with the camper on than off. Also wanted to reduce the bug count on the camper bulkhead.I saw some posting in which a guy used ...
I have 4 used jacks, two are 4150 and two are 4500. Originally mounted on my Bigfoot, I bought four new ones. It turns out the new ones work no better than the old, but I'm not taking them off and returning them. These are from 2008, need paint, but ...
I have electric Happijacs, possibly 4600 (numbers are illegible) that are complaining. I could:1) remove, clean and relube2) replace the legs with 4220 or 4820 legs3) replace the whole setup with 4820 legs and new controllerHappijac/Lippert do not pu...
Bigfoot builds a very nice camper shell, then severely compromises it by how they install the roof penetrations. The skylight in the shower on mine leaked just once (wind? tilted the right direction?), I wanted to fix it permanently. There were two b...
I really like the forward bath, aft dinette of the Bigfoot 10.4, looked for one for several years and found one (new old stock) in 2013. While I like the general arrangement, the dinette is quite small, especially for two tall people. This is the com...