since ‎Aug-19-2003
‎Feb-14-2024

My Activity

• 13,280 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Minor complaint, kind of. But when the first post of a thread is shown in the "Latest" view, it doesn't show if that post has been replied to, and if it had, when it had. It may show the first post in a thread, but not any replies to that post. Or am...
Let's all observe a moment of silence for a old friend that has been x'ed out. 
I need some help if possible. I could swear that I found information that Missouri required a special cdl-type license if the combined GVWR of truck and trailer is over 26,001 lbs. But now all I can find references commercial licenses and no mention ...
I need some help, so anyone can chime in.I have 2019 Grand Design Momentum, and somehow managed to break the head off the TV antenna. It's not one of the crank-up ones, but one of the smaller streamlined jobbies. It's a King Jack P/N 21058 Rev. B, bu...
Things are kind of slow anyway, so I'll throw in a thread about my new-to-me truck: a 2018 Ram Tradesman diesel dually. It's another white truck like my 2001 Dodge, but it is quite a bit different, to put it mildly. The first thing is the noise leve...
Likes from