since ‎Sep-16-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 226 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I realize Camping World hosts this site but even they have be concerned with the survey recently done by RV Travel.RV Travel (online mag) did a survey of folks that purchased an RV from Camping world. Things didn't go well for CW. RV Travel asked: F...
This one's not particularly their fault, but they just can't seem to win one. Like alot of others I've had my issues with their sales department, some major issues with service and now of all things with their dog chew toys. Yep, dog chew toys. Due t...
Have a 30ft Class C on the Ford E450 chassis. It does have a spare tire carried under the coach. While I do have road service available what if I have a flat and don't have cell phone coverage??Now I'm thinking maybe a jack wouldn't be a bad idea. Lo...
Have 32 ft, Class C with front entertainment center (no large open space over the cab). Where currently parked for winter no elec available. Currently using some Dri-Z Air, using two bags with one in front and one in back, but it doesn't seem to be w...
Okay, can't make up mind. Did a search and got a few hits but am still wondering (as apparently are some others)Do you have one? What brand? How do you like it?Any info appreciated.