since ‎Aug-21-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I currently store my pictures on Google pictures which I know is not going away. I also use Blogger, and have for over 10 years. I have tried researching how the removing of Google + will effect it. I think the only thing that will change is that ...
My 12 year old total knee replacement has decided to give up the ghost so I am will be having a revision sometime in Feb. I have had both of my knees done and didn't have any major problems before now but I am interested to hear from anyone who has ...
We have a 2013 CMax and only recently started towing it. A couple of times when making right hand turns it has started wobbling. We have to pull over and come to a stop to get it to stop. Then it is fine. We do have a 4 inch drop tow bar. BlueOx is t...
I am finally getting around to setting up my 2013 C-Max as a tow car. I remember reading that I need to make sure a charge line is installed. Is there anything else I need to think about? What about a brake system? Help from other C-Max owners i...
Oaks N Pines in Lake City, FL is a place to bypass. The people working there are the rudest we have ever come across. There are a lot of rules, which I don't mind but their attitude sucks. The sites are very narrow which means our drivers side sli...