since ‎Nov-20-2000
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 328 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I don't know if most of you know that Roadmaster now has a version of their tow brackets that does not have the big cross bar they have long been known for. I recently got one for our 2018 Toyota Corolla. It is almost identical to the little brackets...
We recently purchased a 2018 Corolla SE with manual transmission. We are currently outfitting it for towing. Toyota says you must tow with the smart key in the "accessories" position. Does anyone have experience with towing the Corolla? Is there any ...
We just purchased a 2015 Mini Cooper Roadster. I have researched this and although BMW apparently has not ever tested it so can't recommended it, it looks to me as though a car with the 6 speed manual transmission can be towed. Is anyone currently t...
I have read that DEF has a definite shelf life, and I've heard figures of around 6 months. Given that most of us don't use our motorhomes in the winter, or at least like in my case, only on relatively short distances, the DEF in my motorhome tank is ...
My wife and I purchased a new diesel motorhome in February. While it is our 5th diesel in 22 years, it is our first that uses DEF. Although it isn't critical to me, living in Florida, I am wondering what you northerners do in the winter, and likewise...