since ‎Aug-05-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 200 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My DW and I are going to be staying in Pigeon Forge and exploring the surrounding area for a few days. Would appreciate any suggestions for things to do or see while we are there. Also always on the lookout for good places to eat while there.We ar...
The locking knob broke off my old electric cable hatch cover so I need to replace it.I ordered out a replacement cover and I just received it.It looks like it is held in with 8 screws and had some caulking around it. Figured I would reuse the existi...
My Onan gas generator runs very rough (surges) when I put it under a load like using the microwave or air conditioner, etc... I figured the fuel line must be restricted.I tried adding some seafoam to the gas tank and running it for awhile but it do...
What can I do to keep the vermin from invading our trailer, battery compartment and under the pickup truck hood, etc... They keep getting in and setting up nests and chewing things, etc....Tried some Irish Spring soap but not really solving our prob...
Planning to drive our Class C from Parshall, CO to Yellowstone in July but would like to break the drive up into reasonable segments and see things along the way. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Figure on trying to limit driving times to no m...