since ‎Aug-11-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 559 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have had our new 5th wheel for about a month now. It's our first RV with 50amp service. All previous have had 30amp. I moved it about 50 miles yesterday to a new RV park. When I arrived I plugged into the 50A service at the site. Both lights light...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29206730
In the old days, you could break out you Rand McNally or you AAA maps and plan a trip. Obviously, this is still an option. Years ago I had a Microsoft application, Trips and Streets, that was a pretty good tool. Now although I have Google maps on my ...
Not exactly keeping me awake at night, but I am curious about how a satellite provider (DISH, Sirius, etc.) validates that a legal device is connecting and determines what services are available to that device? I presume that even though there is no ...
First some history: my wife and I got married 53 years ago in a big church wedding that was planned and executed in about two weeks! From that start it should be obvious that long term planning is NOT one of our fortes. So on to the present:We have s...