since ‎Jul-22-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 184 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Little Guy Trailer, known for their teardrops, has taken on Scotty Trailers and now is adding Parkliner to their lineup. I have read that they give good customer service, so it might be worth keeping an eye on them as they expand choices for people ...
We are a family of 3 adults (2 - 62 years and 1 - 30 yo with DS) which is making a choice of a domicile very difficult, not to mention 2 larger senior dogs, 11+. The big 3, with TX & FL have years of waiting for services for our son and we realizing...
We have always gotten the yearly vaccinations for our dogs until I became more educated about them. Now, we only get the annual rabies shots for our senior and healthy 2 dogs.As an Escapee member, I just learned that our dogs will not be welcome in ...
We moved out of our house and have to finish up a couple of things before leaving, and in comes the freezing temps to central KS. We are in a new to us, 2310 Hi Lo. My husband put a gallon of RV anti-freeze down both the gray and black water tanks....
We camp when it cold. We just purchased a 2310 Hi Lo after using a pop-up and other various unit. Our floors are vinyl, our dogs are large (65 & 82 lbs) and currently they sleep on a furry memory foam pad with non-slip (sort of) bottom. It draws a...