since ‎Jul-21-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I have decided an extended warranty is right for us. We have done (and continue to do) research. So please don't turn this into a discussion about whether an extended warranty is worth it or not.Has anyone had a warranty with Wholesale Wa...
I just had the house batteries replaced with AGM's. I checked the built in "battery control" and voltage was reading 8.85. This was one week after install. I started the generator to exercise it, the A/C and charge the batteries. The gen ran very rou...
What is the typical warranty length for AGM batteries. I need to replace my house batteries and want to go with AGM because they are maintenance free. My battery compartment is very difficult to work in and I probably caused my own problems by over f...
How many of you leave the tow bar on the motor home after you return from an outing? What are the possible cons?
We will be driving the motor home and pulling the car tomorrow. The forecast is calling for 16MPH winds where we will be driving. We will be on freeways/highways nearly the entire time with a speed limit of 55MPH (wink, wink). I have no after market ...