since ‎Jun-13-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am lookin at this 5th wheel but have a concern. Brochure height is 13' 5". When I contacted Northwood about the height when ordering it with the from AC, they said it would add "several inches" to the height. I am on the east coast. I have an inter...
My wife and I are considering a TC for some travelling when retired. Part of the potential fun and cost saving of a TC is boondocking. The pictures we see of some boondocking sites are amazing.But....where the heck do you boondock? I'm in NC so there...
Couple questions for the full timer class A folks. I'm starting to see the reality of retirement and hopefully full timing. I have no type of RV yet and we have a new minivan. So when considering a class A, it would probably be a gasser due to cost a...
In anticipation of possibly full timing in retirement I am doing some playing with budgets. Other than the RV loan (no I can't pay cash, and no my home has not been an appreciating asset so a loan is a loan), the biggest expense is where to stay. I p...