since ‎Jun-11-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 310 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

During long storage periods in Florida, my converter will boil off a significant amount of battery acid. Would a small trickle charger be better to use than the converter? I need to keep the AC power on to operate a dehumidifier but with a trickle ch...
Little black flying insects have taken up residence in our Sealand toilet/holding tank. They come flying out when flushing. Any recommendations on how to get rid of these buggers? Thanks.
My Heating/cooling thermostat is a Dometic 5 button unit P/N 3109228.001 and unfortunately the led display is very small, dim and difficult to read. Dometic has a newer unit(UPC 713814206321)with a larger and brighter display. Anyone have any experie...
My 18k Trailair pin box traps water at the top of it just aft of the air valve. Serious rusting is occuring. Anyone heard of a fix for this? Drilling a hole in it isn't feasible without removing the pin box.Thanks.
I have a Dometic NDR1062 refrigerator with a bad switch for the inside light.The switch has three electrical connecting tabs, one being for turning the light on during low ambient temperature. I have searched high and low and cannot locate a part # f...