since ‎Jul-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,494 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Darcy, 9 yr old min pin) chewed the heck out of the handle of a hairbrush today. It was my fault for leaving it out, but obviously,she needs some kind of a safe chew. I have heard about toy breed dogs being injured by some chews so have never given...
We were watching the news about the earthquake in Ecuador and I suddenly remembered that's where Kathleen (Nabi and the wees moved to last year! Has anybody heard from her? Crossing fingers that the family is safe and well.
I received an email from Blue Buffalo about a settlement and suspect it is not allowed for me to copy it here. It seems the skepticism of many vets and pet owners is justified, regarding actual ingredients of BB pet food vs labeling. It's all over t...
Please check in when you're able and let us know you're okay.Hoping all are well...
Went to add Thetford cleaning solution to the fresh Water tank in my 2004 Pleasure Way XL. Found the inside of the tank to have thick splotches of algae growth. Left the Thetford solution for 1 hour and it took about half of the algae out. What's ...