since ‎Jul-04-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Labor Day weekend plans have been cancelled and I am itching to see the ocean. I'm in SWVA on the TN border, so Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina beaches are options. Pretty sute campgrounds will be full, but the reason I bought my new to ...
I've had a puppy for a few months now...a failed foster. He spent the first few months of his life in a crate with no socialization. His first ever car ride was when some stranger grabbed him, wrestled him into a van and brought him to live with comp...
I just bought a 1996 Roadtrek 210 Popular. It does not have an awning which is fine with me because that will make it easier to unhook and tour the sites while visiting a new area. I would, however, like to have some sort of canopy at the campsite 1)...
Hi all,We have reservations for Hunting Island early next month. It was going to just be my son and me, but we've had three more people join our group. I'm glad they're coming, but I sort of feel like I need to find some things to do while we're th...
We're planning a beach trip from Bristol, VA to Myrtle Beach, SC. What is a good route to take? MapQuest shows a couple of options, but I would prefer as few windy mountain roads as possible, and it doesn't tell me which those are. Suggestions?