since ‎May-31-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,814 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Most of you know I have been active on here for many years. It has been my basic source of information and I have been glad to share Barbara, Sadie (woof) and my experiences over 21 years of part time rv'ing in the 11 western states and 2 western pr...
Most of you know I have been active on here for many years. It has been my basic source of information and I have been glad to share Barbara, Sadie (woof) and my experiences over 21 years of part time rv'ing in the 11 western states and 2 western pr...
We arrived here in Ouray two days ago and six more to go. Think we will hit the "gold" just right. Then heading to Bluff, UT for 2 nights and on to South Rim Grand Canyon. Million Dollar Hwy ranks up there as one of the most beautiful drives there...
Thinking best bet pulling the 5th wheel would be 24-91-I70-82-133.Thoughts & comments appreciated.
Have a dear friend who will leave Tuesday from Minneapolis heading to Flagstaff, AZ. He will be on a new to him motorcycle and is a very experienced rider.The map things take him all down interstates into NE, KS, etc.I would like to see him come ove...