since ‎Jul-02-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 188 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone gone from the 33 lb tanks down to the smaller 20 lb tanks? It's so easy to just swap the smaller ones out at just about anywhere.
Got to say I just love this truck. I've towed up to the mountains now three times and it just works incredibly well with 7,500 trailer and wood, generator and everything else in the bed. The towing mileage on my mountain trips average just about 14 ...
Has anyone replaced their under trailer frame mounted 40 gallon fresh water tank? I bought my 08 25 ft Salem used and first time I used it I noticed a drip near the drain plug but it stopped and didn't leak on my second trip. Now I filled it up and i...
My microwave oven died. Any suggestions for a direct replacement for a Magic Chef mcd990arb unit? It's in my 2008 Salem travel trail. Thanks!
After 500 easy miles I hooked her up and hit the mountains. There's a handful of 6 and 7% grades and it was around 100 degrees out. But I have to first mention the empty mileage doing 55 mph this thing got crazy good mileage. 38.9 mpg on a 52 mile t...