since ‎Jun-28-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 6,258 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

to attend a funeral. Planned to arrive 5 Aug, leave 7 August.Every campground close to town that I called was fully booked, no sites available. EXCEPT the relatively new RV Park right on the edge of town. The one that I said I would not stay in bec...
Spent two nights at the Cody KOA last weekend. Tried to save a few bucks by getting a "regular" site instead of the "Deluxe" site. I won't do that again! Some of the "regular" sites looked to be OK, but the one we got was not even close to level, ...
Has anybody tried this system? How well does it work?Clicky
Just want to give a heart-felt Kudos to Cummins Rocky Mountain in Billings, MT.The generator in the coach quit. After doing some trouble shooting, I determined that the rotor was not turning, and this particular model has a history of broken belts a...
It appears the problem is the drive belt or the drive coupling, or both.regardless, the rotor is not turning. The engine starts then dies, apparently because the control board is not sensing output voltage.Has anybody encountered this problem?What d...