since ‎Jun-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 339 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On I-10 between Palm Springs and San Bernardino (a/k/a the middle of nowhere), there's an RV park right on the interstate with a sign advertising $10 RV full hookups. I went and said I saw the sign and asked if they had a space for my motorhome for o...
I was refueling at a place that uses a touch-screen for paying at the truck pump. After I swiped my credit card, the following questions appeared:Tractor fuel: yes noI pressed "no" because I'm not agricultural or whatever.Then it said:Reefer fuel...
I just spent an hour on the phone getting a quote for fulltimer's insurance from Geico. When the agent first answered the phone and I said I wanted fulltimer RV insurance, he said I'd come to the right place, that they specialize in fulltimer covera...
The fabric on my slide topper is made of two pieces of fabric stitched together, with a 12" strip of vinyl near the body of the coach, and then mesh for the rest of the topper. I want to replace only the vinyl, and I want to have it done in Phoenix....
I'm compiling a list of campgrounds with no hookups that either (1) don't allow generators at all, or (2) allow them only during specific, limited hours. I know most places have "quiet hours" overnight, but I'm looking for ones that have specific ho...