since ‎May-22-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have searched the Internet (of things:B ) and have found a lot of mobile DVR systems. My question to the group is:Has anyone installed a recording system and connected the RV factory mounted cameras?? (Backup and two side mirror cameras.)I am look...
Hi All,DW and I are about to leave for Nova Scotia and are looking at spots along the way. We will stay a few days in Hershey PA, then head to the Boston/Cape Cod KOA to visit friends. In looking at a route which will be free from tolls as much as p...
I let Google maps plot a toll free route from Philadelphia towards Maine. It takes me onto highway 209 through New Jersey and New York. It appears to be good roads but is there anything with which to be concerned??We will be traveling with another RV...
I'm currently in Alaska and my dish cannot lock onto any satellite. DW and I are traveling with another couple who have a Motosat dish that IS able to get most of the sats. My question is:Is there a special setting NOT shown in the manual specific to...
Does anyone know if the pilot station south of Calgary carry DEF??We traded our broken MH for a new diesel pusher in Iowa. The new coaches require DEF. We are a Glacier NP and no one here has heard of it !! I think I have enough to cross into Alaska...