since ‎Jun-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Yes... as a matter of fact, I am very afraid of this coronavirus! At 76 years and lots of heart history, I cannot get exposed to this dreaded plague. But I was going stir-crazy at home.Then it dawned on me... I am at home, and alone, aboard the coach...
(I did several searches here for this topic, and found none. If this has already been discussed, please point me to the thread.)Here in Kalifornistan, the power is purposely being turned off to thousands of homes in large areas for up to five days to...
As some here may recall, we totaled our '04 Journey 32T, my favorite toy of all time, back in October of 2017. I purchased a 34' Bounder Diesel as the replacement and still miss my beloved Journey 32T.Today, only 25 miles from home, I found an appare...
(Ok... I sat on this recent experience for a few days, not so sure others would find it funny, but I still thinks it's a head shaker and a bit of a chuckle, so I offer it here to other coach owners. I hope y'all find it a bit entertaining, too.)I've ...
For those who read my story of losing our beloved Cecil the Diesel in an awful accident in November, 2017 - and then the post about our new to us '04 Bounder diesel., here is a brief comparison...2004 Journey 32T vs 2004 Bounder 34M:The Journey 32T, ...