since ‎Jun-05-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,643 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings all,Been RV'ing for 30 years and we just bought a 2019 Minnie Winnie 22r on a Ford E350 chassis.My house batteries are not getting a charge when engine running.Batteries charge with Genny, and shore power.I have read on all the different ty...
User beware First use,and strike number one.Received our settlement statement from TSD.Apparently, Oregon is the only State that charges andadditional .36 to every gallon of fuel for PUD tax, so instead of the 2.13 a gal posted on the app, it turned ...
So, pulled up to Fred Meyer this morning to fuel up before heading out.Starting on the first 35 gal when a gentleman pulls up behind us.DH approaches and tells the gentleman, just starting on the first 35 and have 70 more to go....Instead of saying c...
Good day all,Need to remove my drivers side Ramco mirror in order to repair the mounting.I have removed the bolt on the bottom under the cover and the mirror wont budge.I contacted Ramco and they said soak it with WD 40 and hit it with a rubber hamme...
Who has a good water pump that has better than average psi, gpm’s, and is quiet?Please post whatever make /model you are happy with.Thank you all