since ‎Jun-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 496 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, last week we had a very bad thunderstorm with hail and lots of wind. A large pine tree fell onto our trailer. I am going to get a professional company to crane lift this off. Trailer is insured and I have gap insurance from 2008 when we purchased...
Honestly, I really tried to search for the information from previous posts but I was not finding the information. My apologies, but I have a buddy who is looking to buy a new truck. Dave Smith is not the Dave Smith of old, but it had been mentioned b...
Hello,I am putting a 50 Gallon diesel storage tank back into service for my 2013 Ram truck. It has been completely cleaned out and ready to go however I want to filter the fuel really, really well before pumping into the truck. Any recommendations on...
Planning to use this direction to head North. I know it is a lonely road but how safe will it be? We have good vehicle and tires on everything. Leaving next May and I think the temps are around 85.
Hello,Planning on visiting Capital Reef NP in October. Besides the Hwy 24, are the other roads paved like scenic drive or capital gorge road?