since ‎Jun-01-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 143 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My citation has an analog thermostat. It's cantankerous and appears to need a steady diet of VALIUM..!! LOl..I'd like to swap it out.Only reasonable model I can find is This:DOMETIC MPN: 3316410.000 Polar White Capacitive LCD Touch Thermostat Heat /...
Howdy folks..One of the issues that comes up from time to time is a lack of fresh water. If on a weekend get away, both the wife n I like to have a shower at least once...add in a couple nights dishes - toilets flushing - Hand washing afterwards - te...
2003 Citation Supreme. 26RKSI currently have what I believe to be the original Surflow 3.0 or 3.3 GPM pump. It works fine except for when I wish to shower...and that is the issue. Very little water pressure out the shower head. Trailer water lines a...
Well, It's that time again for a new set of treads.I've been lucky the past 10 years in that twice I've been able to Acquire a full Set of 4 ea BN TAKE-OFFS (BFG Rugged Trail 2675/70R17 LRE 121 Load rating), for the paltry price of 150.00 CAD Ea.For ...
MIght anyone here know what the key code would be for the above Trailer..??Mucho appreciadio..!!Thanx,Theo