since ‎May-29-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,129 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am contemplating if I order a 3500 CC Silverado LTZ. If I do, I plan to sell the truck in a year. When you shop for your truck, is color important? I do not want black, my wife said no to white or bright red. She said blue until she saw the HD ...
It appears that my GM accessory folding hard tonneau cover was not added to my order. I now have my 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab without a bed cover. Does anyone have a specific brand and model folding hard cover that they strongly recommend? Is there ...
•The 2020 Silverado HD exterior shares only the roof with its Silverado 1500 stablemate — every other piece of sheet metal is exclusive to Silverado HD for the first time ever.•It will be built at the Flint Assembly plant in Flint, Michigan.•There ar...
Derive Systems on Monday agreed to pay $6.25 million to improve internal compliance procedures and pay a civil penalty of $300,000 to settle charges that it sold 363,000 aftermarket emissions control defeat device software for cars and trucks, the EP...
Somebody is going to be lucky. It is not me. I was required to return my 2017 Sierra 3500 Crew Cab long box Duramax Denali yesterday. After nearly 10 months, 24500 miles, and more than 500 hours, it had to go. It was great while I had it, and got...