since ‎May-25-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Highway 44 between Susanville Ca. and Redding Ca. is this a good road for RV's. Never have driven it and I have one friend who says its not a good road with lots of twists and turns...Thanks
My 2016 Vista 30T has two interior LED lights that have quit working. I have removed the covers but see no way to remove the LED's? Do I need to replace the entire unit or is there a way to remove the LED that I am not seeing. The LEDs are a small fl...
I have a 4000 KW Onan generator in my 2016 Winnebago, can anyone tell me what the fuel usage is per hour in the generator when under load. It is a gas unit...
Just brought home my new 2016 Winnebago Vista 30T. I have one key that I have not been able to find a use for. It is labeled STRATTEC. Anyone out there can tell me what it fits, its not the ignition, door or storage boxes also not the power drop dow...
We have a 37 foot diesel Tradewinds and its time to get smaller. We are looking at 30ct Class A's with at least two slide outs. Have found a few Thor Ace units. Can someone that has one get back and let me know what you think of the quality? The sale...