since ‎May-16-2003
‎Jan-05-2024

My Activity

• 1,250 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We're seeing more and more questions regarding weight distribution hitches being used with air suspension equipment. If you do a google search on the subject, you'll find some vehicle manufacturers, tell folks to disable the air ride, adjust WDH, and...
Saw this in a Camping World catalog. Installation videos shown for manual and electric jacks. Interesting concept. I may need to make some type of quick disconnect for my jack.
Have atwood electric jacks. One switch sticks. Sometimes when I let go of the switch, the jack keeps going.Can't find a part number to replace the switch. Found one for a tongue jack, but, not sure if it is same switch.There are all kinds of switches...
Have a 2000 Maverick 8801. The ID tag says weight is 1875 lbs with propane and water.This past weekend, I run it accross the scales and, it was quite a surprise. There was a difference of 3400 lbs between the loaded and unloaded truck weight. If ID t...
Storage spot for my TC, is unlevel. About four inches, side to side.Without blocking, the jacks don't extend far enough to get the camper off the truck. The camper has a couple inches clearance on one side, and still sits on truck bed on the other.I ...
Likes from