since ‎Jul-31-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 423 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our old trailer (2007 Komfort) had a WFCO 8955 converter in it, I could NOT ever get it to go into bulk mode, not even when I moved it within a few feet of the batteries, tried everything. I did a thread on it. (I ended up putting a PD9280 in a new...
We have a 07 27' Komfort trailer, I put 480 watts of panels on the roof, we have a 600 watt inverter for the Sat TV and 2 GC batteries. The only time we need to fire up the genny is after 2 or 3 days of rain. We only boondock, never have hookups.I'm ...
Since I put the solar panels ontop of the trailer I haven't used the PD 9280 I put in a few years ago. When I parked the trailer a while ago in the RV Port I plugged in the trailer my trimetric showed the converter was not putting out many amps, the...
My bud's 2013 trailer has a Domeic 8 cubic foot fridge without a thermostat, it's labeled as having an "Automatic refrigerator temperature control"" but it doesn't seem like a very good idea to me, the fridge kept freezing stuff while we had it out f...
We have an 07 Komfort, it looks like the factory used Eternabond ontop of the slides that I think should be replaced. I know this stuff is super sticky, what's the best way to remove the old stuff so I can replace it?Here's a pic