since ‎Jul-31-2003
‎Feb-16-2024

My Activity

• 287 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Always wanted / needed additional freezer space for longer roadtrips so this is how I solved the problem. After careful measurements, I found that the Alpicool C40 Portable Refrigerator 12 Volt Car Freezer 42 Quart(40 Liter) would be the best fit. Ca...
Since Dicor has stopped producing/distribution of their Wheel products, does anyone know of a replacement that looks the same.I found that Phoenix makes parts but they have a different look or style to them.I am looking specifically for some Wheel co...
Has anybody found or used a reasonably priced kennel fan?Specifically a 12 volt system. Not interested in battery powered units.Everything I can find ranges from $160 to $200.
I think I have cured the water heater dilemma.Installed new board and new igniter for the third time.Found multiple screws that, by this point, had wallowed out the holes and were holding but only barely.I replaced all of the screws and cleaned all...
I have an 2001 Atwood 6 gallon water heater that will run one complete heating cycle then go into the lock out mode. If I shut off the switch then turn it back on, it works fine for another complete cycle then goes back into lock out.I have replaced ...
Likes from
Likes given to