since ‎May-11-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I keep my motorhome in a covered facility and the last time I parked it in there I bumped the slide out awning on a support post and knocked off a piece of the awning on the left side.The broken piece is ring approx. a 1/2" wide with a foot protrudin...
A few days ago (11-7-21) I posted problems with my 7500 generator which I am still researching but I am also having problems with my Freedom 458 inverter/charger my interior control board is not re-acting to my commands, for instance it will not show...
Just got back from a 2000 trip. Had trouble with my generator, I think that it is self inflicted. The generator will start after much trying and only run for a couple minutes and then shuts down and when it does run its very rough. About a month ago ...
I had my Allison 3000 transmission oil changed to Trans Syn synthetic fluid at 34,911 on 2/12/15. I have now just under 50,000 miles and my question is should I have the transmission fluid changed again? I understand at the fluid change at 34,000 tha...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30107885