since ‎May-09-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 106 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 10 y.o. 30# DOT propane tank needed recertification to be refilled. The quoted price I got in Lower Mainland BC was more or less like a new tank. I had it done a couple of times at both sides of border years ago IIRC the cost was insignificant. ...
I replaced my original analog thermostat with a digital one a few years back. It was much easier to operate except it didn't last. (Assuming blank screen means end of it's life.)The price on Amazon.ca for the same unit shows 5-6x what I paid for bef...
It's time for a new set of tires. I have narrowed down my choice between GY Endurance and Carlisle Trail HD. However, in comparing the price locally, Endurance costs 45% more than the Carlisle. For a set of 4 ST22575R15 LRE, Endurance costs CA$230...
High ferry cost has been keeping me from visiting Vancouver Island for years. With the border closing, we are going to camp on the island this summer. Oyster digging & clamming are our favorite pastimes. Would the good folks here don't mind sharin...
After dumping the black tank at the camp site, I disconnected the city water and flush the tank through the sani-flush. I then asked DW to turn on the pump to add water & chemical into the toilet. She was shocked to see the water come from the tank ...