since ‎May-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to visit the LBJ (Austin) and George HW Bush (College Station) presidential libraries in Texas, allowing 1 full day for each. They are close enough together that ideally I’d park my 36ft motor home in one spot and drive my car to each. I’ve ...
I have a 36’ class A diesel motor home pulling a Honda CRV. I will be staying in Estes Park, CO in August, then moving to Grand Lake on the other side of RMNP. How would you recommend I get to Grand Lake? It looks like Trail Ridge Rd through the p...
I plan to travel from the north rim to the south rim of Grand Canyon NP in my 36 ft motorhome with toad. Google tells me I should go west on 64 from Cameron. I think the main way people arrive is via 64 north from Williams.Is the west route from Cam...
Our recently acquired 2001 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage has a problem with a moldy smell coming out of the drain when we take a shower. We had a similar problem with the sink, and a thorough cleaning right at the drain fixed it. In the shower, we c...
I'll be going to Heyburn State Park, Hawley's Landing in Idaho from Portland OR (actually Ainsworth State Park) in my 36ft class A pusher with a toad. Should I approach Hawley's Landing from the north (Spokane, 27/278/58/95) or south (27/274/95)? D...