since ‎Apr-29-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My trailer uses a lot of very narrow staples to hold things together. I have some repairs to do and would like to use the narrow staples too but I can't find a staple gun or staples as narrow as mine. I can find 1/4" staple guns but the staples used ...
Does anyone know where to buy the tape used to hide the seams between panels on the interior of RV's? I don't even have an idea of what it is called in order to search for it. I'm guessing finding something that matches my panels might be a challenge...
I want to get the surface that the magnets ride on turned on my brake drums. Is this something that a shop that turns brake rotors and non-trailer drums can do or do I need to look elsewhere?
I have noticed that a lot of new 5th wheels use pendant lights in areas such as above a kitchen island. These lights are often on long slender rods up to 3 feet long. When you touch the lights they will wiggle around even with the trailer sitting sti...
Has anyone had any experience with the Shocker Hitch cushion hitch? It appears to slip over your current kingpin to smooth out the ride of the trailer.Shocker Hitch Cushion Hitch