since ‎Apr-29-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 502 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Apparently the virus is contracted from Ocean water and specific fresh water; "authorization was approved for reopening of pools at resorts and hotels, which does not encompass pools for commercial use or private residences. Similarly, authorization ...
Reef RV Park beachfront is now $40 and the wide beachfront spaces are $50. Monthly rates also way up in the stratosphere.Lots of empty spaces, come on down.
There I was crossing into the USA in the second lane from the building and the lane was too narrow by about 3 inches. I got past the passport card reader but couldn't get any farther. Fortunately the toad was full of tools so I got a socket wrench ...
The awning controller has an adjustment labelled "Current Adjust". Is there a published procedure to adjust the awning controller current? This is a One Touch awning but they are probably all the same.
Is there a 1000 watt sine wave inverter that has a large heat sink instead of relying so much on a fan for cooling? My experience tells me the fan will eventually quit at the worst possible time as Murphy is always at work. I'm using it as a dedica...