since ‎Apr-08-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 99 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just got new laptop and previously wife's work IT folks loaded MS Office to our home computer. They can't do that this time (new owners) and so I am looking for suggestions on alternative to paying full boat for MS Office. We have files for Word, E...
We just purchased a new to us 2017 Entegra Aspire in Texas from a private party. All went well and we brought the unit home to Michigan on the Texas plates with our own insurance on the unit. Previous owner has received a release of lien letter fro...
Will be picking up a new to us coach in Longview Texas hopefully the end of next week (7/19 or 20). Plan to drive back via30 to Litlle Rock40 to Memphisthen 55 to 57 pick up 70 to 69 in Indiana69 home to MiAny reason not to go that way?I have never ...
TV which is mid-ship in coach has 2 HDMI cables running to it from a cabinet over the pass seat.1 from the sat box1 from the DVD playerCabinet over pass seat contains the satellite box and the DVD playerBoth worked fine prior to installing the trave...
Have a foot flush Thetford "Aqua Magic Style Plus" toilet in our half bath. When you depress foot valve half way it is supposed to just put water in bowl and when completely depressed, it flushes. Lately it has been "flushing" as soon as you press ...